What people are saying about Bloom
- "It was one of the best nights I've performed at in Waterford. It was so good to see people being colourful and expressing themselves freely!" - DJ
- "Congrats to all the Aliens @aliennation_art for creating this mad otherworldly space where everyone could let go and just dance, you guys are truly crushing it I felt so free and so proud of my beautiful body, my ever changing masterpiece. " - Bodypaint model
- "It was absolutely unreal. Thanks so much to everyone involved."
- "It was a fabulous night. DJ Lyche was iconic!"
- "It was so lovely to be somewhere that didn't feel like Waterford, it was so colourful and fun, and such a safe space too."
From the in-person-chats: many humans have told us that it was the first Pride night where they felt at home and as free as they did, because it was based around art and being creative and super inclusive too.
🌼 Spring has sprung so shake off your shackles and blossom and bloom with Alien:Nation at this year's Pride of the Deise. We are hosting a beautifully botanical club night at Electric Avenue for all you gays, theys and "hey girl heys". 🌼We have the wondrous DJ Lychee and special guests to keep your feet moving to their joyful beats and keep your eyes peeled for the Posie
We have the wondrous DJ Lychee and special guests to keep your feet moving to their joyful beats and keep your eyes peeled for the Posie Pack
🏳️⚧️ We are inclusive of our trans friends, so feel free to use the name you are most comfortable with. It does not have to be the same as your ID. 🏳️⚧️
Will Bloom happen again?
Bloom might have been a one-time-wonder of a night. If you were there, we're delighted that you got to experience the flowering uniqueness of Pride of the Deise's ft. Aliennation after party on June 3rd, 2023.
If you weren't, worry not, there'll be others 😉
Where can I provide feedback about the night?
Nice, we love feedback! Feel free to send us a message using this contact form.